A premium New Zealand made breathable and waterproof operations jacket, specifically designed to meet every requirement of the operator in the all weather conditions they face in the tough search and rescue environment.
- Hardhat compatable 3 point adjusting hood with a wire peak and slimline foldaway design
- Neoprene pack wear shoulder pads
- Double storm flap design, able to be opened and adjusted by a gloved wearer. Two way performance main zip with all zips having pullers to allow to be worked with gloves
- 4 point waterproof zip venting system for upper body air movement
- Adjustable outer and inner cuff design that is compatable with gloves
- Easy access internal chest pocket for maps and with key hook – accessed under the zip flap without opening the garment
- Mesh liner for sweat wicking and advanced comfort
- Multiple chest pockets, front pockets and handwarmers, all with closure systems to prevent snagging.
- Articulated elbow design for maximum movement
- Reflective Reflexite™ strips in strategic points
- Hi Vis design with Three layer breathable upper and Two layer breathable lower to give top performance for weight ratios
- Longer tail protection design
- Removable fleece in handwarmer pockets. Also drain mesh design in pockets to filter water out
- Internal waist drawcord
- Pin back design to allow to be worn with a climbing harness.
- This garment has features protected under patent NZ581455