A premium New Zealand made, waterproof search and rescue support jacket for support personel who require a more basic jacket for their support role in search and rescue missions.
- Hardhat compatable 3 point adjusting hood with a wire peak and slimline foldaway design
- Neoprene pack wear shoulder pads
- Double storm flap design, able to be opened and adjusted by a gloved wearer
- Adjustable outer and inner cuff design that is compatable with gloves
- Easy access internal chest pocket for maps and with key hook – accessed under the zip flap without opening the garment
- Mesh liner for sweat wicking and advanced comfort
- Multiple chest pockets, front pockets and handwarmers, all with closure systems to prevent snagging.
- Articulated elbows
- Reflective Reflexite™ bands in strategic points
- Hi Vis design with Three layer breathable upper and Two layer breathable lower to give top performance for weight ratios