ANTISTATIC SAFETY VEST
High vis anti static safety vest in yellow or orange
- Fire retardant to ISO 14116:2015
- Anti-static to EN1149-5:2008
- Flouro to AS/NZS 4602.1-2011 class D.
- Available in orange or yellow.
- Sizing S/M, L/XL, 2/3XL
- New Zealand made
CSA standard performance wet weather electric arc rated rain wear made from a 2.5 layer complex “Rainfire Barrier” laminate. The outer shell comprises of a modacrylique cellulosic blend, the inner being a polyurethane membrane with an abrasion resistant coating
- Modacrylique fabrics are soft, strong, resilient, and dimensionally stable. They can be easily dyed, show good press and shape retention, and are quick to dry. They have outstanding resistance to chemicals and solvents, are not attacked by moths or mildew, and are nonallergenic. A modacrylic has properties that are similar to an acrylic. However, modacrylics are flame retardant and do not combust. The fibres are difficult to ignite and will self-extinguish. In addition to a modacrylic’s flame retardant properties it has a relatively high durability that is comparable to wool.
- Meeting NFPA 70E HRC 2 15.8cal
- FR to EN ISO 14116:2015
- Compliant to CSA Z96.15 Class 3/ Level 2
- Greater than 5000mm waterproof
- Highly breathable (ret <12 m2Pa/W)
- Hardhat adaptable 3 point adjusting hood
- Sizing SML to 5XL
- New Zealand Made