WEBSITE USAGE CONDITIONS
Styx Mill NZ Ltd P.O. Box 20252 Bishopdale, Christchurch 8543 New Zealand
Styx Mill NZ Ltd 197 Styx Mill Road Bishopdale, Christchurch 8543 New Zealand
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & ACCEPTANCE
Your use of this website, and any services provided through it (“Services”), are subject to these Terms and all applicable laws. By accessing and interacting with this website or using the Services, you accept these Terms. If you do not agree, you must refrain from accessing and browsing this website or using any of the Services. Without limiting our other rights and remedies we may refuse to supply any product or Service, and we may deny access to this website, to anyone who breaches these Terms.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
We may amend these Terms at any time without notice to you, and it is your responsibility to monitor this website for changes. Amendments will come into effect from the date they are published on this website. The updated version of these Terms will supersede all prior versions. You can view the most current version of these Terms at any time by visiting this page.
ACCESS AND USE OF MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE
Your access to this website and the Services is on the following terms:
- You may only access and use this website and the Services in accordance with these Terms;
- You may only access parts of this website that are designated for unrestricted public access;
- You may only access other parts of this website if we have expressly given you permission to do so, but then only for the purposes, and in the manner, permitted;
- If we give you a password to access any part of this website or any Services, you must keep that password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. Nor may you permit any other person to use that password. You must change your password regularly. Further you must change it immediately if you believe that it has become known to any other person;
- You must follow our instructions when using the Services, and comply with any specific terms that we publish on this website or that we give you regarding the Services from time to time;
- You must make sure all information and instructions that you give us are true, correct and complete, and that you are authorized to provide the information and instructions;
- You may only save a local copy of, or print material posted on this website for your own information or research, or to inform others about this website.
- You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, re-sell, adapt, transmit in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, or caching by a storage or information retrieval system, or download accelerator) or otherwise exploit any part of this website for any commercial purpose;
- You must not post or transmit to this website any illegal, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information or material of any kind, or encourage any other person to do so;
- You must not knowingly post or transmit or permit the posting or transmission of any material to this website which contains a virus;
- You must not post or transmit any material to this website which breaches any laws relating to a person’s right to privacy or the export of personal information, or personal information about another person without their consent;
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select from this website is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with your or any third parties’ computer systems.
We may refuse access or edit or delete material posted by you in contravention of these Terms.
To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these Terms is excluded.
Where legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits us from excluding or modifying the application of or our liability under such a condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be included but our liability will be limited for a breach of that condition or warranty to one or more of the following (at our option):
- supplying the goods or services again;
- supplying equivalent goods or services;
- repairing the goods;
- paying the cost of supplying the goods or services again, or of acquiring equivalent goods or services; or
- Refunding the price you paid us for the goods or services.
This exclusion does not prevent you getting a court order you are entitled to that requires us to do anything we have expressly agreed in writing to do for you. It is also not intended to exclude liability arising under statute if, and to the extent that, such liability cannot lawfully be excluded.
Except for liability for personal injury (including sickness and death), we do not accept liability for any damages (including special, indirect or consequential loss or damage), whether in an action in contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with your access to this website or any goods or services that you purchase from us.
You acknowledge that despite reasonable precautions on our part, there is a risk of unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or of the information on your computer or this website. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any losses that you may sustain as a result of any such activity.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We are not responsible for any information that does not originate directly from us, for any links we provide to third party sites, or for information or goods or services at or accessible from those Third Party Websites. This includes the content of third-party advertisements appearing on this websites and links to Third Party Websites. These are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or maintained. The appearance of advertisements for third parties or links to Third Party Websites on this website is not to be construed as an endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by us of the owners or operators of those Third Party Websites, or of any information, goods or services referred to or offered on those sites or otherwise posted on this website. Responsibility for any of that content rests solely with those third parties.
No links may be made to this website without our prior written consent.
Prohibitions you must not:
- Use or attempt to damage, interfere with or introduce anything (including a virus, robot, spider, scraper or automated means) to this website or any network or system underlying or connected to it for any purpose, or act in any other way that compromises this website, the delivery of the Services, or any network or system underlying or connected to them;
- Use this website or any information or other material from this website, for any commercial purpose;
- Remove any copyright, trade mark or any other intellectual property notice from any material accessible on this website; or copy, distribute, alter or tamper with in any way, or otherwise use, any material contained in this website (except as expressly permitted in these Terms).
TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION
We may at any time and without notice:
- change the format and content of this website and/or any Services;
- stop providing, suspend or restrict your access to this website or any Service if you do not comply with any obligation you have to us (whether under these Terms or otherwise); or
- Stop providing or suspend the operation of this website and/or the Services (in whole or in part).
No such action will affect any our rights or your responsibilities under these Terms or otherwise, including any disclaimer.
Styx Mill NZ Ltd only collects personal information that you have voluntarily provided and that is specifically related to our business or understanding our customers better – for example your feedback on our product range. We will never sell your personal information to a 3rd party. Information on our customers or business partners is only used by us for our related business. Only our staff that need to have access to personal information have access. All our staff are aware of our privacy commitments and the importance of following them.
We operate a clear ‘opt in’ subscription policy for email communication. All new customers must specifically give us their email address and be aware we are sending them a email newsletter. Any person, customer or partner may permanently ‘opt out’ at any time from our email newsletters by clicking the prominent ‘Unsubscribe’ button. We will not send them email newsletters or other marketing related messages again. If you have any questions or issues – or simply want to view or amend the information we hold on you – please contact us – [email protected]
All sales are expressly subject to our current Conditions of Sale. Please click here to download.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by Styx Mill NZ Ltd and whilst we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, data, prices or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
All prices shown are in United Stated Dollars (USD) and do not include goods and services tax. They are not necessarily the price that will be charged by the product dealer or retailer, nor is the dealer or retailer obliged in any way to provide goods and services at these prices. All the prices on the website are for purchasers in the countries outside of New Zealand that Styx Mill NZ Ltd chooses to sell to, and are not available to purchasers in New Zealand
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Certain products and brands may have intellectual property, design protection or patents involved with that product or brand. Styx Mill NZ Ltd will not hesitate to take legal action if their rights are infringed in any way, and place the responsibility on the viewer to ensure they do not infringe the rights of Styx Mill NZ Ltd. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Styx Mill NZ Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Styx Mill NZ Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
CREDIT CARD DETAILS
Credit Card details are not stored. The name that will appear on cardholder’s statement and payment record is Styx Mill NZ Ltd.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
The above are the “Website Usage Conditions”. For the Styx Mill NZ Ltd “Conditions of Sale”, please click here to download.